Elgin show and shine.

vrscarl

hi guys just wondering if anyone would be interested in attending the elgin show and shine this year, think its normally in june. just think would be good if we can get a group to represent briskoda.net. 

I'm up for it.. Went to this last year, it's normally the first weekend in June.. Was a good day out last year, some decent cars too, (Noble, GTR TVR's an AC Cobra among others..).. I believe they're aiming for a larger venue and turnout for this year too.. If we can get enough interest we should be able to get our own stand together..

I was the only Skud there last year we could do with some more rep this time round..  ;)

Sounds like a plan guys, i'll be there.

And the car will be semi completed, 2 siver furbies, might have to start building it into a twin for yours johnno! it looks stunning and is the look i would like to aim for! lol

Chris

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmm.........................Elgins just down the road from me!

Car needs a good polish...................paintwork is a bit "rat" due to rust bubbles & loads of stonechips!!!... :S

• 4 weeks later...

just booked the 1st of june off for this so nearer the time i will need a list of names wanting to show their cars as i think there is some sort of entry form that will need to be completed. 

http://www.elginrotary.co.uk/Motorfun_2014.htm

will be good to have a good turn out from the forum. il try and keep on top of updates as and when i find them.

hey guys heres an early release of the entry form for the show and shine. all skodas welcome as it will be a club stand and each year has a wide variety of vehicles on show.

entry fee is £5 per car. if you want to display your car just print this form and fill it in and post/email to the address at bottom of form with your £5 entry.

post-103861-0-49080700-1393432558_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't have shown my car but I would have come along to it but I've got to drive down to Coningsby on the 1st because I've 2 courses there starting on the 2nd June lasting nearly 4 months :o Might go to some Brisky meets down there while I'm there tho :)

• 3 weeks later...