vrs front bumper

Hay,

How much would I expect to pay for a mk1 vrs bumper

I have a 1.4 mpi I recently had a accident and ripped a big hole in the bumper I could repair it with some glass resin but like the look of the vrs bumper

Thanks tom

£195 - 230 brand new unpainted from Skoda. Various prices on ebay depending on age, condition etc.

Standard one here for cheap http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FABIA-FRONT-BUMPER-NEW-2000-2004-INSURANCE-APPROVED-NEW-PRIMED-/260878105785?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbd8bfcb9

lol, I'm looking for one too for a build I'm doing. proving to be quite difficult unless you want to buy a new one from skoda for £230 then another £100 for all the other bits then painting! lol cheapest I've found is £200 for a new bare one, just a case of checking with all the breakers and briskoda market place in case one comes up!

You might have a fight on your hands tho! lol

One of those things bud, the bumper is going to be a delay for my rebuild, to the point where. I am considering putting on a standard or sport till I can find one!...... Either that or ditch my bird and buy what ever I want! Lol

£400 That's bloody expensive that is.

yeah, if you were to wait till one comes up in a breakers you'd expect to pay less than £150 for exactly the same!

Not sure if he's taking he **** or just doesn't know how to sell stuff! lol

One of those things bud, the bumper is going to be a delay for my rebuild, to the point where. I am considering putting on a standard or sport till I can find one!...... Either that or ditch my bird and buy what ever I want! Lol

Good luck finding a Sport one. There's none in stock in the UK anywhere. I know, I looked into it in October/ November last year and even then the list price is ~£165 + VAT + delivery. I got one though; £50 off here brand new, boxed so I'm sorted :sun:

• Like 2

chrisw880 has a sports one for sale, thinks he's wantin rid of it more than anything! so you'll get it cheap cheap! lol

was going to go for it myself but i dont want to paint 2 of them!

chrisw880 has a sports one for sale, thinks he's wantin rid of it more than anything! so you'll get it cheap cheap! lol

was going to go for it myself but i dont want to paint 2 of them!

that's a MkI Facelift front bumper, not a 'sport' or vRS front bumper he has for sale. The 'sport' bumper is actually an add on part that attaches directly to a MkI pre facelift bumper.

Sport bumper

post-73816-0-88650900-1389626072_thumb.jpg

Pre FL bumper

post-73816-0-20728000-1389626435_thumb.jpg

vRS bumper

post-73816-0-42860500-1389626584_thumb.jpg

lol, just noticed the sport "add on" for £25 on tinternet! not bad price and woulod look acceptable on a VRS for now!

£400 That's bloody expensive that is.

I just sent the chap a message asking if he would take £200 cash as that's really top end of what i'd pay! lol fingers crossed!

lol, just noticed the sport "add on" for £25 on tinternet! not bad price and woulod look acceptable on a VRS for now!

I just sent the chap a message asking if he would take £200 cash as that's really top end of what i'd pay! lol fingers crossed!

it won't fit on a vRS ;)

Got a link for it?

If it's the place I think it is, there aren't any in stock.

Evo magazine called, they want their bumper back :D

I thought you meant this one http://www.parts-depot.co.uk/parts-shop/shop/shop.php?action=full&id=112

• Like 1