clear side repeaters for felicia fun.

Other vag ones will fit but you will need to open hole and swap holders over with wire I have done this before I got mine from ebay you can use number plate lights but dont look that good

• Like 1

I did buy a single one off ebay.... I will try my local skoda parts place as they did source me a heated seat and window trim for a 98> on center console thats a rare part

post-61747-0-76016800-1389740969_thumb.jpg

Do like the crystal polo ones tho

Other vag ones will fit but you will need to open hole and swap holders over with wire I have done this before I got mine from ebay you can use number plate lights but dont look that good

Fair point I used the truck's holders. I did notice they weren't the best of fits in the polo but seem ok on the skoda, so I'm guessing it was a happy accident and they were a poor pattern fit on the polo.

thanks but wouldn't no how to order off them as its all polish.

Czech or Polish, it is the same for you, what?  :wonder:  If you want something, i can order it and send it to you.