Paint Defect?

leckman

Have a look around the front spoiler where the fog lights comes through,can you see grey primer around the hole,as if the red top coat has worn away?.I have tried to post a photo but am having problems doing so.

Yes,tried rubbing even sprayed hot water in and wiped around the rim with a small paint brush but,still looks the same.Will have a closer look tomorrow morning.Might even pop into Alex Lawries for a second opinion.

Not noticed it on mine either, white is difficult to see and it's :rain:

Will have a look on the weekend but certainly doesn't look right to me.  It's as if the bumper and foglight aren't in-line with each other?

Took the car back to Mitchell's this morning.They had a look,took some pics and want the car back on Tuesday so they can take the fog lights and trim out so as to have a better look at the rim.Have given me a courtesy car FOC as they seem to think its a lengthy process to remove the fog light.I think you can get at the unit itself from underneath if the car is on a hoist?.Bit of a pain but the jobs got to be done unfortunately.

Looks like the fog light surround has been pushed back into the bumper.

That's what I thought, it doesn't look flush with the bumper.

Checked mine today whilst giving it a wash, all looks ok and the fog light trim is a nice flush fitting in the bumper.

Well,had the car in at Mitchell's this morning,looked at it while I waited which saved a load of hassle for me and the verdict is 'Honest Guv' they are all like that'.They had the wheel arch liners out and had a good look at everything and there is nothing amiss apparently. No paint flaking off,so I am happy to leave things as they are.Must admit the paint looked dodgy to me.They also washed and hoovered the car for me so cannot complain about the service.