Is anything missing on this engine ?

That's a Tsi engine,105hp ^^^^ above.

I believe the one in your pic is indeed the 1.2 htp 3 pot 60hp.

I had the 1.2 htp 70 which was different again.

• Like 1

Interesting to see the car has been de-badged lol! Maybe he's waiting for his fake TSI badge to arrive in the post.... ;-)

In Poland, at least, the base models have no badges. The model scheme is different and they are called and specced differently, I think the base model is called "easy" and doesn't even have a radio. In Romania the base model is the "Active"

Edited by xman
  • Like 1

I personally, would give this car a swerve… If the seller seems he has something to hide, he has something to hide!

It has received some damage to the door, the seller knows not what engine it has, if he owned it ages, he would know and a dealer would either know, or make it his business to know.

Sounds like someone has obtained a cheap "Fixer-upper" and is selling prior to bothering with the fixes!

Hey guys, thank you for you kindness and answers. You were very helpful. Because the car was to far away and i risked to go and see a lemmon, i skiped that car and just bought an C4. Bought this citroen C4 1.6 110hp, from my city, one owner, service history, lots of options on it and with only 83000 km. The car cost me 3200 euro.  Thank you again guys :)

post-112633-0-91655300-1389983904_thumb.jpg

post-112633-0-60827900-1389983907_thumb.jpg

post-112633-0-68841700-1389983909_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ceapatare

Hey guys, thank you for you kindness and answers. You were very helpful. Because the car was to far away and i risked to go and see a lemmon, i skiped that car and just bought an C4. Bought this citroen C4 1.6 110hp, from my city, one owner, service history, lots of options on it and with only 83000 km. The car cost me 3200 euro.  Thank you again guys :)

Glad you found help, and good luck with your new car. And we won't be mad at you for buying a lesser brand, honest.  :x

• Like 1