Umbrella, standard with Superb Elegance 2014?

No idea if it's supplied out of the factory, but make sure you check the car when it's in the showroom, and if it's not there ask for them to supply this 49.99€ item on a 32.000€ for free...should be no problem.

Its a very very poor umbrella compared to the MK1 Superb and there's not sure even a cover!! I tried to fit my old one but it was much too big, cutbacks, cutbacks!!

Sorry, I ment that in the mk1 the brolly is in a closed compartment under the armrest, I'm disapointed with the one in my mk2, its a poor effort compared to the original.

Its a very very poor umbrella compared to the MK1 Superb and there's not sure even a cover!! I tried to fit my old one but it was much too big, cutbacks, cutbacks!!

I can't comment on the quality difference (but seems fine to me). The Superb II umbrella self-dries when it's in the door compartment, the water drains along a channel through the door and out near the B pillar, so the cover would hinder that from happening.

My Pre Owned Superb did not have one stealer would not replace it, I now have a quality umbrella that fits perfectly for the grand price of 99p .

I can't comment on the quality difference (but seems fine to me). The Superb II umbrella self-dries when it's in the door compartment, the water drains along a channel through the door and out near the B pillar, so the cover would hinder that from happening.

I've had both and there is no comparison in the umbrellas, the new one is just a basic brolly but the old one was a really nice quality item.

The mk1 had the drainage channel too and the cover (arm rest) was not sealed so it dried off easily.

I've had both and there is no comparison in the umbrellas, the new one is just a basic brolly but the old one was a really nice quality item.

The mk1 had the drainage channel too and the cover (arm rest) was not sealed so it dried off easily.[/quote

Doesn't rain in this part of Ireland,so don't need a brolly..

The mk1 had the drainage channel too and the cover (arm rest) was not sealed so it dried off easily.[/quote

Doesn't rain in this part of Ireland,so don't need a brolly..

Last day I was in Kilkenny it poured, lol, although it was dry the day I was in Carrick . I see you can buy most breeds of VAG in that place just outside town.

Collected My new Superb 170 DSG 4x4 Elegance yesterday, forgot to check for umbrella at the dealer, there was no umbrella. So apparently not standard issue in Sweden. Fortunately i kept My old one.