Picked Up My VRS Hatch Today

Race Blue, Hatch VRS TDI, Antrhacite Gemini.

What a car!

I thought you may like it...

I bet you have a big smile on your face when you drive it...!!

Its got some poke...!! 

done 250 miles so far got 49 mpg yesterday 

my Astra used to do 28 mpg

It's a beauty, smiles all round and definitlely more poke than I expected. The digitial speed in the colour maxidot spins round very quickly!

Dealer actually left me with 1/4 of a tank or so, and just filled it up now. Only mid 30s mpg on the miles I did today but they weren't "normal" driving.

I'm pretty certain it will be about the same, if not slightly more economical than the car Ive just got rid of which was a 2009 Mondeo 2.0 TDCI Titanium, and I was also paying £175 pa road tax on that!

I said would wait until there was light and no storm to post pics, didn't think it would be this long. Just given it it's first wash as it's the first day it hasn't rained since I had the car.

Here's 3 quick cameraphone snaps. I am by no means a professional photographer, not even an enthusiastic amateur!

post-110465-0-53817700-1391265000_thumb.jpg

post-110465-0-29679900-1391265017_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Bedfordshire-progress skoda in letchworth, didn't bother with the one in Cambridge as my friend got messed about by them.

Vindis Cambridge? Yer - avoid with a barge pole!

Could have gone to ALS near Ely as they offer top service - but all academic now :)

Enjoy the motor.

• Like 2

Vindis Cambridge? Yer - avoid with a barge pole!

Could have gone to ALS near Ely as they offer top service - but all academic now :)

Enjoy the motor.

Ive heard bad things re Vindis as well, although not re Skoda's mate's missus bought a Polo from them had all sorts of warranty shenanigans when it went wrong.