Donington Historic Festival 3-4th May 2014

ColinD

• Administrators

Hi folks,

Donington Historic Festival - Donington Park, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, May 3rd, 4th and 5th 2014.

With close-fought racing every day, over 400 historic racing cars spanning seven decades, historic rally car and karting action and a ‘living motoring museum’ created by dozens of car clubs displays – plus a host of other attractions – exhilaration and entertainment is guaranteed, whether you buy a ticket for one, two or all three days! On each day of the Festival gates open at 07.30am and the circuit activity starts at 9.10am, finishing at around 6.30pm.

The provisional timetable will be announced early in 2014. Members of car clubs registered to attend the event benefit from a two-for-one ticket offer on advance tickets when they quote their unique club code at time of booking (deadline Wednesday, April 23rd), and, at the time of booking, will be asked to request the number of infield passes they require, allowing them to join the other cars on display in their club's dedicated infield parking area, to create a fantastic exhibit for all spectators to enjoy. Children aged 13 and under (accompanied by an adult) get in for free. And each ticket gives two-for-one entry to the Donington Grand Prix Collection over the weekend and for the following two months.

http://www.doningtonhistoric.com/

I've registered us for this event as a club.

If we can get a few of us going we can secure some infield parking etc.

Now here's an offer. Anyone want to go to this and want to run the organisation of it?

I'll sort your some free tickets, if we get 15 cars the event organisers provide a set of 3 day passes.

If we don't I will, worth about £50.

You can buy club ( 2 for 1 pricing ) tickets online here:

http://doningtonpark.seetickets.com/tour/donington-historic-festival

Please note the club ticket booking deadline of 5pm on Wednesday, April 23rd

You must enter our club's unique offer code and press the  'use code' button, then the prices on the page will change to your club prices, rather than the full prices originally displayed.

NB, please note that car club discounted tickets are offered in multiples of two, and the price shown is the discounted price for one ticket. When they add two tickets to their basket, they will therefore be getting two tickets for the (full) price of one. If they want four tickets for the price of two full-priced ones, they must click '4'!  We did have one or two people last year who got a little confused and consequently only bought half the amount of tickets they needed...

I will release the club code when a event organiser comes forward. Regrettably I cannot make the dates, or I would of pushed it myself.