Travel mode. Left or right?

No such thing as a daft question I was always told.... When I turn the car on it mentions that headlight adjusted for driving on the right.

Well, we drive on the left (uk) so shouldn't this be the other way around. Or is it because the car is right hand drive?

*awaits barrage of abuse* haha

No such thing as a daft question I was always told.... When I turn the car on it mentions that headlight adjusted for driving on the right.

Well, we drive on the left (uk) so shouldn't this be the other way around. Or is it because the car is right hand drive?

*awaits barrage of abuse* haha

What car is it?

It's "Left" in the UK. If you park in front of a suitable wall, window, whatever, after dark and try each of the Left and Right settings you'll see the kick-up in the beam pattern - and we Brits need that on the left.

The same issue did give me a moment's pondering myself when I took on my Mk III Octy.