Skoda yeti front disc/pad change, help

Samyeti

I am changing my front discs and pads, I'm experienced enough with doing this with cars over the years but there's a couple of things I need to know before starting.

I've got a skoda yeti 2.0 tdi cr 110 2wd model

Are bolts that hold the front caliper on need imperial hex keys? As metric do not fit.

Also

The wear cable which is only on the passenger side does not have the right connector to what's already there but also there's nowhere for the cable to go? There is a cable but it plugs into the rear of the hub housing. Is it possible I have no wear indicator? Or am I missing something? There does not seem to be pads without the wear cable for sale

Thank you for your help

Sam

Thank you, I shall double check, they are cap head bolts and none of my metric hex keys fitted. Maybe I didn't have a 7mm

and the ones that hold the carrier should be 21mm..... :happy:

Thank you, I shall double check, they are cap head bolts and none of my metric hex keys fitted. Maybe I didn't have a 7mm

I think they are called "multispline" as opposed toTorx.

Fred