Dyno Day - CC Tuning - Monday 24th February

DanHam

Anyone up for this?

Would need to be there by 10am. It's £30 for 3 power runs. Any car is welcome!

CC Tuning

Unit 9 Greenline Business Park

Wellington Street

Burton Upon Trent

DE14 2AS

There will be a convoy of us going from Oswestry / Shrewsbury area.

Add yourselves to the list

1) DanHam - MK1 Fabia vRS

Got to be back in work from the previous week's holiday / Oulton Park / Telford meet by then. :(   I'm going to wait until some serious tuning changes before going back on a dyno I think.  I was at CC Tuning only about 3 months ago.

• Like 1

Nice one Dan :)

1) DanHam - MK1 Fabia vRS

2) alex_e3 - Mk1 Fabia vRS

3) coskev - Mk1 Fabia vRS         

4) vRS Joe - Mk1 Fabia vRS

Should be an interesting Convoy with 900+hp between 4 of us!

• Like 1

May pop up just to say hello mate ... probably wont run though as car still the same lol.

John - Chris uses a sensor hooked upto the exhaust. I presume this is what you mean ? Last time he had a turbo'd clio making silly power lol.

just checked the date at work and trust it to be the only monday im covering at work this month! ill get to a rolling road day one day!

I'd have 100% come if it was a weekend.

As above it was originally the four of us who all live not too far from CC Tuning that planned it to coincide with our days off :)

We thought we would start a thread for anyone else that could be interested in coming, and because if the four of us went and then posted up after the day you would get X amount of people saying 'we would have come if we knew about it' ;)
  • Like 2

Dan I've just seen my dad and he was telling me he had a alpina d3 try and race him and had me Google the power etc they run and then he was asking about the dyno day, I reckon if I keep ribbing him about him having the lowest torque out of us lot he will end up coming with abit of luck