Dyno Day - CC Tuning - Monday 24th February

DanHam

That's quite quick. I'll deffo be there but I will have to leave at 12 as I've been begged to do a job tomorrow afternoon that I can't really say no to. If there's time for me to have a dyno run I will if not will be nice to see some of the cars and have a ride in a hybrid :)

That's quite quick. I'll deffo be there but I will have to leave at 12 as I've been begged to do a job tomorrow afternoon that I can't really say no to. If there's time for me to have a dyno run I will if not will be nice to see some of the cars and have a ride in a hybrid :)

you can get on early door's if you need to get away :)

As above though, it shouldn't take long to get threw the lot.

you can get on early door's if you need to get away :)

As above though, it shouldn't take long to get threw the lot.

I don't want to push in front of anyone but would be nice to get it done while I'm there

I will be taking a little cam recorder with me tomorrow. Hoping the quality will be better than from a phone but cant promise as have never used it before lol.

Just give me a nudge if you would like yours recording while on the rollers :)

1) DanHam - MK1 Fabia vRS

2) alex_e3 - Mk1 Fabia vRS

3) coskev - Mk1 Fabia vRS

4) vRS Joe - Mk1 Fabia vRS

5) Kyle_vrs - mk1 fabia vRS

6) Joelk2010 - MK1 Fabia vRS (not running will show my face :kiss: )

7) non member - Volkswagen Golf 1.8T

8) non member - Mk1 Fabia vRS

9) non member - porsche 911 c2s

Thanks Dan for organising today and was good to meet up with you lads (and lass) again :)

That poor Renault got a little bit of a shock on the way home lol :rock: Fair play to him before turning off he gave us the thumbs up :D

I will upload the videos to youtube then post on here for those that want them. I will only upload once given the thumbs up from the car owner ;)

• Like 1

As above thanks to Dan for making this happen. Some really great results today with a certain Fabia making 288bhp!

My chest still feels tight from the smoke and I'm now a little deaf too!

Was a fun day out!

Joel, I'm happy for any pics of mine to be uploaded.

Joe

hehehe ...

Will edit / upload things tomorrow when not rushing. Will post them here and will let you guys decide where / how you share them ;)

If you would like your dyno results added to the video then please pm the links and will add them to the end :)

No problem :) was great to meet some new people and old faces again.

Sorry I couldn't take you out Kyle the Road blockage meant there's no decent roads local.

Feel free to post some vids and pics of mine Joel.

It was nice to see you all. Shame I couldn't do a run, it chipped abit of paint off my wing when it pulled my bumper off :( I would of cut those flaps off but it seemed to be giving quite low readings so decided against it lol. I still can't believe a low milage porsche is down 80bhp, how did others get on with figures? I'm abit dissapointed I didn't get to stay until the end as planned but I had to get upto Leeds to do a job for 4 but count me in for the next meet!

Lol thats why I / we go there. The figures you get you should be able to pull on any dyno ;)

The only reason I say I think it was giving low readings is that it gave a reading as my Dad's porsche being 80bhp down. I was expecting around 350bhp out of it and from a mechanics point of view I don't believe a low milage car like that is down by that much when I've been in it when he's raced other cars between 300-400bhp and pulls away from them. I'm no expert on dyno's though that's just my opinion, i would of had mine done if I hadn't of had to go to work as I was hoping for 160-170 bhp so would of been a nice guide to see what mine was running if it was near those figures.