BREAKING silver fabia VRS 2004 **GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND**

mattvrestate

20140208_111130.jpg

Im breaking this fabia ^^

Its a 2004 vrs (ASZ) with 130k and history

me and 2 other fabia owners have bought it for bits and those bits arent available obviously.

Bits that arent available are:

Remapped ECU (standard ECU available)

Gearbox + all associated bits

Front bumper

Nsf fog

nsf wing

front crash bar and radiator surround

mk2 VRS interior (i have a 2 full standard VRS interiors. 1 needs a clean.. 1 has a pass seat that the back wont adjust and is abit ropey but cheap ;) )

Car has damage to NSR door + sill and has a dif coloured door on the NSR (black)

Pretty much everything else is available.

Non Standard bits

Darkside 51mm EGR delete

Darkside 90° sylicone turbo pipe

tinted headlights

grey vrs wheels

LCR splitter (cut down to fit VRS bumper)

everything else is pretty standard

Please only TXT or pm because i cant be answering my phone at work..

Matt

Bit of a daft one, but how much for the driver side pocket (near your right knee) ?

Also what condition is the splitter in?

pocket bit £7 collected £10 delivered

splitter is used.. looks ok..bit grazed underneath but cant tell when fitted. Has been shortened to fit the vrs bumper and screwed on with self tappers

splitter £25 collected £35 delivered (i imagine it will be expensive to post so might only really be a bargain if picked up ;) )

pocket bit £7 collected £10 delivered

splitter is used.. looks ok..bit grazed underneath but cant tell when fitted. Has been shortened to fit the vrs bumper and screwed on with self tappers

splitter £25 collected £35 delivered (i imagine it will be expensive to post so might only really be a bargain if picked up ;) )

Is the passenger side arm rest ok? Any clips broken.

(I mean the two top pieces, one surrounds the window switch and the other is the section behind it)

Pictures of 90deg darkside bend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

will get a pic. I took it off last night + its in good nick with 2 hardcore clamps. Would want it to go with the EGR delete (which is also Darkside + has a boost gauge bit if you wanted to attach one)

Let me know if you want both.. £40 collected

20140211_072959-1.jpg2014-02-11%2008.30.11.png

lots of interest in the splitter

took pics early thismorning + the bobbly bits are rain droplets lol..

one very small graze that isnt worth mentioning and cant be seen unless your on your knees looking lol :D

It might be my eyes or a trick of the light but why does the picture above look like it's attached to a black vRS bumper, whereas the car you're breaking is silver??

Ye its off my smooth bumper. I have 2 splitters. 1 on the silver bumper + 1 on my grey smooth bumper.

The one off the silver car has been painted (badly) and has half flaked off. I will be keeping this one + re-doing it.

the one im selling is off my present bumper (in pic) and has never been painted :)

I will be smoothing + painting the silver bumper to go on my car + when that is finished i will be selling my original smooth bumper + will put a seperate ad for it ;)

• Like 1