BREAKING silver fabia VRS 2004 **GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND**

mattvrestate

Ooooo tempting! But if I come to you then I'm going to end up buying more seats too :( would be even more tempting if you could fit said rack also :D???

that would involve dropping your subframe at the side of the road + rolling around in the wet so not really bothered about that :D.. let me know if u want the rack ;)... iv got 2 sets of standard VRS seats.. the dirt cheap damaged ones are mine n my m8 has another set that are filthy but no damage.. but i imagine he will want more for his..

Is the passenger side arm rest ok? Any clips broken.

(I mean the two top pieces, one surrounds the window switch and the other is the section behind it)

iv got pics of the pas armrest now if your interested.. 1 clip broken on the switch surround.. the other 4 are ok. All clips on the other bit ok but it has a small scratch on the top.. not obvious.

let me know if u want pics

Ahh furry muff mate. Will prob just stick to going srs-autos in barnsley as they gave me a good quote to supply and fit. Will bare the seats in mind though as I'd be after a set for donors for some Recaros, IF I ever sell my current set.

Ahh furry muff mate. Will prob just stick to going srs-autos in barnsley as they gave me a good quote to supply and fit. Will bare the seats in mind though as I'd be after a set for donors for some Recaros, IF I ever sell my current set.

i assumed it would be SRS when u said Barnsley lol.. Darksides helpfull brother ;)

i assumed it would be SRS when u said Barnsley lol.. Darksides helpfull brother ;)

Indeed! Had to keep tunnel visioned when I first went up there as I didn't realise dark side was there. Would be in major debt if I had wondered over lol

I still have it but im pretty sure one of the lugs that hold the fuse cover on is broken.. still sits in place fine. are u still interested?

Yes mate. How much posted as the fuse cover is the only non broken part of mine!

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Diposit received for the rear bumper..

Alot of interest but seems to take people forever to pay or even decide if they want items on here :-/..??

If u ask for a pic or a price please get back to me about whether you want said items or not or if your not happy with the price make me an offer.. seem to be taking bits off for people and then never hearing from them again..? Im not a car breaker.. this is just me getting rid of the bits we dont need so please dont mess me about. Thanks ;)

Rant over :D

any other engine bits available?

complete 130 engine

130 intake pipe

130 intake manifold

130 intercooler

fairly new top pipe that goes onto intercooler with working clips :o

Brand new alternator (with receipt)

Will split the injectors from the engine if i have someone to buy the bare engine or someone to buy the Cam etc.. basically aslong as the engine altogether gets £250 i dont mind splitting it

Don't suppose you've got the fuel cap with little plastic wire attaching bit? My plastic wire bit has snapped...

ye got that m8.. will take the fuel cap off + take pics 2night n make sure iv got right bit

edit: i think i know what u mean.. the rubber string that stops the cap falling when you take it off.. will check its ok 2night n give u a pm if it is ;)