Llandudno Junction
LL31 9AY

Tel: 08433 201680 

Services: New, Used, Repair

Edited by TeflonTom
dealer location and contact details changed

• 1 month later...

• They serviced my car around Nov 2013.

Hard to get hold of by phone - but once I did, I was given service price and was also called back with price to replace cracked foglamp.

On the day I was given a basic VW Up courtesy car (free). Service and foglamp price as quoted + they had listened to me when I'd booked the service and mentioned the OSF sunvisor kept slipping down - as they had got a new one & replaced it.

Parts/Service guys were pleasant to deal with, so all in all a good service experience.

• 4 months later...

Only noticed the change of location after I told my daughter to drop in and book her Fabia's 1st service at Abergele! Her car was bought from them when they were in Abergele. This is now a Full VAG dealership (Audi, VW, Skoda and Seat).

Tbh... been in Llandudno now is even further away than before for us... so not so local. Anyway, it was booked in for free 1st service, they dropped her off in Llandudno town centre whilst it was been serviced. Asked for the offside hd light bulb to be changed as for the life of me, I could not do it (1.6 CR) as I think the fuel filter is in the way. 

Service took longer than expected (probably the bulb!), but they valeted too.

So all in all, seems to be OK.

• 5 weeks later...

Well after a promising start (above post)... I am now left a bit disappointed. Called yesterday for a price to service and MOT the vRS, got given a different price to that online to then be told 'I think the MOT price is going up?'... but couldnt confirm and was told Anthea would call back... well as you can guess, this never happened so have now booked elsewhere. Its a shame as I was hoping to have a look around been a full VAG dealer as I am interested in an Audi and would have tried to arrange a 'test drive' at the same time.

• 1 year later...

Had 2 x services and a couple of warranty jobs done by them over the last couple of years, to my O3 vRS.  Think they've gradually improved after they built the new site, particularly by having better staffing levels so it's easier to sort things out with them now. Also, I've always found the mechanics will try and sort at any niggling issues the car may have.