Where are all the vRS's?

So Mlada Bolelsav is at full tilt churning out the massive backlog of pre ordered vRs's. Well where the f*** are they? Since production started, I have seen a grand total of TWO on the roads of North Yorkshire. One on the A59 heading to Harrogate about two months ago and one other in Knaresborough. Judging by the paucity of owners posting images of their purchases on the photo thread here and it's relegation to page 500000, seems not many are coming through. WTF are the little Skoda elves doing??? AND where is mine????

I have seen just one race blue VRS hatch on the road and two Dealer demonstrator combi's (black & race blue) within Essex. I see more Ferrari's.

Perhaps these cars are really unpopular and Skoda are posting positive comments within these forums plus creating artificially long delivery times to drive up demand.... :think:?

There are 4, including mine within a 10 miles radius of Devizes ,Wiltshire. 

2 Race Blue

1 Rallye Green.

1 Std Red.

1 White.

Sorry,should have read ,excluding mine.

seen two in Barnsley, one last night

And one in Belfast at the weekend

Not bothering with adding posts on the 'spotted' page as I have only ever had one response. :@

To be honest though, didn't see any vRS around Barnsley until I got one!

I'm on the roads a lot around the Surrey,Hampshire boarder and in five months I've seen 2 race blue estates and one white hatch and that's mine! Seen a couple at the dealers in aldershot both white estates but haven't seen them out and about

• Like 1