Suspension rattle

I have the O3 with sportsuspension on my car. I like the way it handles and the firmness. One thing that is a little annoying, is a little rattle from the rear right-side. Anyone with sportsuspension that experience the same thing?

I think the temperature has a lot to do with rattles, yesterday morning ice warning on the dash 3 degrees ( not the 70s all girl singing group) and a rattle, arrive at my destination 30 mins later still rattling. 5 hours later 10 degrees and for the next 2 hours of diving nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, my car is a week old (vRS TDI Hatch) and yesterday I started getting a rattle from the rear RHS suspension unit.  It may have been there from day 1, but this the first day I have had the radio off.  I am really struggling with the suspension, its rock hard and any deviation in the road surface feeds back to the car like a minor explosion.

I also notice that my car looks like its on steroids, I have a 4 icy gap between the top of the front tyres and the wheel arch  and a 2 inch one at the back.  It almost looks like its a 4x4.  Anybody else noticed this.  I thought as it had sporting pretentious that like my last car, a BMW, the tyres would be pretty close to the wheel arches.

I may look to downsize to 17 icy wheels and a 45 profile tyre to try and get a bit more comfort.

Have you checked to ensure the transport blocks have been taken off the suspension struts/springs? Might explain the harshness of ride and high ride height. Wouldn't be the first time a dealer had forgotten to remove them