GT3 Cars coming to Brands Hatch May 18th

B33fy

1.B33fy

2.James

3. Paul - zxr400(skcc)

4. Taylor - Taylor93 (briskoda)

5. Barrie - Jonny5ive (briskoda)

6. +1 Richard 'D1ck' the Doc - J5's +1 (briskoda)

7. Richard - BossFox (briskoda)

8. +1 - BossFox (briskoda)

9. BCP

10. +2 - BossFox (briskoda)

11. +3 - BossFox (briskoda)

12.Jon, the tablet (Cateringvan)

13 Steve N (sh!tron)

14.Tom Kalli (skcc)

15. +1 Tom (skcc)

16. Chris GB

17. Chris GB +1

Awaiting confirmation on one more.

1.B33fy

2.James

3. Paul - zxr400(skcc)

4. Taylor - Taylor93 (briskoda)

5. Barrie - Jonny5ive (briskoda)

6. +1 Richard 'D1ck' the Doc - J5's +1 (briskoda)

7. Richard - BossFox (briskoda)

8. +1 - BossFox (briskoda)

9. BCP

10. +2 - BossFox (briskoda)

11. +3 - BossFox (briskoda)

12.Jon, the tablet (Cateringvan)

13 Steve N (sh!tron)

14.Tom Kalli (skcc)

15. +1 Tom (skcc)

16. Chris GB

17. Chris GB +1

18. Chris GB + 2

Is this too late to get in on?

Apologies for not getting back to you, places are still available post up your requirements. Payment details will be posted and pm'd tomorrow after speaking to the suite owner.. Thanks all

Huge Huge thanks to all those that have paid so promptly, makes the organising so much easier and also keeps things smooth with Steff the suite owner especially for future deals, (I'm working on a deal for the BTCC BF, ;) )

I was toying with the idea of putting together a short quiz (car and motorsport related) for when there is a lull in the proceeding for a bit of a laugh and a prize of some sort. let me know if you are up for it, if so I'll sort it.

Mike

• Like 1

Thanks all for paying so promptly, forwarding payment and postage details shortly to the suite owner, just awaiting one address for the tickets.

Just a quick reminder the tickets are usually released to the suite owner for distribution two to three weeks ahead of the event and they will be sent recorded delivery I'll post up when I get mine.

The suite is pretty much full for the event though if there he fence for this, if you are quick I may be able to get a couple more in. There is a total of 26 paid guests, a couple of late payers with another 2 spaces available, but advertised elsewhere so are on a first come first served basis, (suite capacity is 30). £75 per head.

Thanks again all, looking forward to a great event with great company.

Steff's full for the BTCC looks like he's got a regular corporate customer for the BTCC meets, he's going to ask the neighbouring suite for a price and get back to me. Didn't have much joy with his neighbour last year so don't hold your breath

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick post to let you know the link to the race timetable is here...  http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/media/2922535/blancpain.pdf The suite is normally open approx 0830 the first race starts at 10:30 The pitlane walkabout is at 0905 though allow extra time to purchase tickets and queue up for access. I prefer a little more beauty sleep so will pitch up approx 0900ish.

Apologies for the confusion with the parking tickets I should have made it clearer they usually distributed 1 per two tickets as there is limited availability. If anyone has one they are not using please post up as I've a couple of requests for any spares.

Look forward to catching up on Sunday.

This may sound daft, is there a dress code? Sunday is looking to be very warm, and I don't want to scare folk/get fined for breaking out ny shorts!!

Vicar's and Tarts dress code.....maybe not...lack of tarts..

Tends to be casual but tidy, Jeans, rugby tops, shirts etc, don't see many in shorts in the suite but thats not to say its not allowed and dress to the weather.

Apologies for the lack of communication on the parking passes thought I'd pm'd those that had asked...obviously not...

I've now got some spare ones and will meet those travelling to the circuit in the morning at or near the car park entrance, once I've been up there today I'll confirm the exact place and time (as there are two entrances apparentley) The meet time will be 0845-0900 I'll confirm later.

• Like 1

Good day, great company, weather scorching, thanks all. Beryl won first prize on the quiz and will be hammered by now :drunk: ,,tbh couldn't be arsed to carry the box back to the car. Still, got another prize, high quality car accessory surprise bag, (I've eaten the malt loaf though :happy: ) so we could have the quiz at the next meet if thats ok with Steve and people fancy it....

What a gorgeous day! Thanks Mike for organising it and making me the lager donkey! No... I'm happy to report that it's actually untouched as I went out cycling. If you want to continue to use it for the quiz, I can bring it to the next meet :-)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk