MK1 Octavia parts, Rear window regs, Rear bumper, Headunit & Changer + more Bargain Prices!

Fear

Now the VRS has gone :( I've got a few parts floating about. Most were thrown into a deal by billy as he didn't have time to list and post them! I'm now pretty much in the same situation so they are priced to sell!

Pictures are available on request just pm and i will email them across.

Black magic VRS rear bumper with parking sensors and as much of the loom for the sensors as billy could remove. There are a few marks.

£10 collection only

Standard Head unit and 6 disc changer with code and manual

£10 collected £16 delivered

Rear window regulators

£5each £10 delivered each

Door lock mechanism for passenger front door

£4 collected £7 delivered

Battery fuse box

£2 collected £5 delivered

Drivers Electric mirror switch

£2 collected £5 delivered

Any questions or picture requests just PM!

• Like 2

Right another update! Im now up to speed with the 20th century and have discovered My Hermes and that they have s collection point on my route to work so if people still want stuff then postage is still possible!

Prices look like £3.90 upto 2kg and £5.10 2-5kg which should cover the smaller items.

The suspension maybe possible in 2 parcels but will need to confirm if someone's interested!

No sensible offer refused at this point!

To be honest i had seen the sign and never looked into it!

Seems like a good set up!

I right reckon you could do suspension in 2 big parcels at £9.40 each, which ain't a bad price considering the post office wanted £12.69 to send mats earlier!!!

my front passenger side window is goosed at the mo, still operates on the switch but will get 1/2 way up and then drop or needs to be helped up i'm not useing it at all as scared it will drop into the door!!! would it be the regulator thats goosed? if so i'll take it off you.

It certainly sounds like something to do with the runners, motors or wires to me! All these are part of the regulator pretty much.

But probably best to get someone to confirm before hand!

If the switch is in the lock mechanism then yes i have it. Im sure that it would have worked otherwise billy would have binned it!

Ok no worries, at the moment devonutopia is looking at one for me so if that doesn't come up trumps, I will pm you. Thanks for letting me know though.