18" Neptune with tyre in boot well

Well it fits in the boot of my March 2012 hatch when fitted with a 225/40-18 tyre.  There is a photo somewhere on this forum of such a wheel/tyre combination in the wheel well.

Incidentally, the 205/55-16 spare wheel supplied to me by the Skoda dealer is the same diameter but obviously the 'face' of the tyre/wheel is 20mm lower when in the wheel well.

Thanks for confirming that. I had been wondering about fitment of a full size alloy in the spare wheel well but suspected it would sit proud of the boot floor.

Sarge.

Pipsyp, I do have variable boot floor and I think you're right. So long as one is not trying to cram the underfloor space with stuff, the raise in the boot floor carpet probably isn't an issue.

Sarge.

I have one in my hatch and it fits fine. It doesn't stick out the well and carpet fits flush. Odd scenario I have now is I have an18 inch alloy spare and 4 16inch alloys on the car for the winter ;)