"Check Safelock!" warning on display

AK67

...the warning will always appear then I guess.

Yes, it cannot to switched off.

If you don't want to deadlock just double click the remote with 2 seconds and it will lock with deadlocks.

If you don't want to deadlock just double click the remote with 2 seconds and it will lock with deadlocks.

Think my owners manual says it's the other way around in the Rapid, deadlocks are set by default but you have to press lock twice if you don't want it to be on. I think it disables the internal PIR for the alarm system as well.

Page 33 of the online manual

• Like 1

It appears every time on mine I thought it was to say that while the car is moving (or engine running at trafic lights etc)  the doors cannot be opened from the outside, and whenthe car has stopped (with engine off) the doors can be opened from the outside. As in an extra safety thing.  If you want to lock the doors when your sat in car with the engine off then press the lock switch below the air con switches.  Do not lock the car with the romote as if you make the slightest movement all the alarms will set off.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...

My 2020 Karoq says the same.

I have looked in the directory at the rear of the manual and the index at the front! ------ No safelock to be found.

Glat the car outperforms the quality of the manual!

Just now, DoubleOO7 said:

My 2020 Karoq says the same.

I have looked in the directory at the rear of the manual and the index at the front! ------ No safelock to be found.

Glat the car outperforms the quality of the manual!

Glad