A short review of the H&R Rear ARB

Brimma

The B12s are definitely worth it, lowering the car nicely and still providing a smooth ride

The RARB is then the icing on the cake

If anyone is in the Lincoln area I'm happy to give a demonstration :-)

• Like 1

I was charged a12% increase martyn, but then my insurance is pretty specific, what with learners driving it, and business use for the ambulance service ect ...... I'm sure it could be got cheaper! my annual insurance WITH the RARB is £470.

Funny thing, I had called my (French) insurance at the time and said what about some suspension mods like springs and a rear arb? How much will they affect my contribution? "It's ok sir you don't need to declare or change anything in your subscription", Well, a very good day to you too madam!

FYI - all those with Admiral double check what the telephone monkeys are quoting you for.

Both myself and subsequently another member on here suffered Hijinx with Admiral when they checked the box for a roll cage! :think:

I believe the wording that will help is rear anti-sway bar :thumbup: HTH

• Like 2

I might just have to treat myself to one I these! Anybody know how much the H&R RARB is at the moment? Awesome GTI seem to now just list both front and rear H&R bars together. Might be worth a call to them. Anybody got experience of the front bar?

If you speak to mike at awesome they now do the rear bar , I got them to check it by part number as I was looking at ordering one aswell,

Price for just the rear is around 175 , don't think they list it in the fabia specific section on there though

If you speak to mike at awesome they now do the rear bar , I got them to check it by part number as I was looking at ordering one aswell,

Price for just the rear is around 175 , don't think they list it in the fabia specific section on there though

That's £10 dearer than AP Automotive then