Monte Carlo Range Expanded

Lee

Looks nice! Never ridden a zrx1200 but plenty seem to love em.

What do you think of the street triple prykey? I had a ride on my ex boses n loved the chirpy triple. Cant beat the sound of em i dont think.

I didn't find the seat very comfortable although it was the standard one and not the gel one, it sounded lovely and was pretty quick and really looked the business, however in a funny way I think that I preferred the Speed Four that it replaced. 

I've had 2 twins and I'm building a parallel twin now for the Mrs, a basket case we bought, which is now looking brand new lol and I'm thinking of getting a cheap Ducati 900 s to build a cafe racer type of bike, love twins, but it just happens that I have a IL4 at the moment the zrx is a very grunty bike and yes the stock seat like any bike is ****e easy to get sorted

• Like 1

Yeah. I bet a 1200 il4 is good. Big enough to have enough torque lower down.

Oo sounds nice. Cant beat a ducati cafè racer tbh. They look brill when done properly.

Id love to have a project bike. Just havent got the space or money at the moment. One day though!

Looks good. Fun to do?

Bandits are always good for that arent they. The aftermarket parts list you can get for them is endless isnt it. One of the best for it i think.

You should post a pic up of the ducati when youve done it. Id love to see that ;)

Well on the bike forums I'm on theres a section where u can put up wot else u ride or drive or fly or even float.......so it seems just talking cars is so boring...

Sorry but as your bike colleague suggest, you've gone a bit OTT on the bikes and spoilt the original thread.

Sorry but as your bike colleague suggest, you've gone a bit OTT on the bikes and spoilt the original thread.

Sorry u feel this way but I'm sure one of the mods could tidy it up by removing the photos.................there again as Otaylor said the thread had died a death....if u hadn't noticed....

My partner tried out a Monte Carlo Tech version for an afternoon trial, thinking of trading-in

However on a her return, her comments were "I'd sooner keep my trouble free 40000 mile Fabia  vRS, as it has so much more go". Real driving Fun!

But then of course she would, as she is a "Headmaster's" missus.

Enjoy the fair weather lads, when it comes.

• Like 1