My vRS versus Fiesta ST

matt8373

In Bicester stupid o'clock this morning exited on to the dual carraigeway to the M40 I had one of those Fiesta STs red with the white ac cobra stripes on it, in the inside lane.

We both booted it and I was just holding onto him, before breaking for the roundabout lights.

He winds down the window and comments with a smile that my car is not that bad. I point out that its a diesel and his face dropped.

My Furby is only standard anybody know anything about these dagenham dustbins?????

In Bicester stupid o'clock this morning exited on to the dual carraigeway to the M40 I had one of those Fiesta STs red with the white ac cobra stripes on it' date=' in the inside lane.

We both booted it and I was just holding onto him, before breaking for the roundabout lights.

He winds down the window and comments with a smile that my car is not that bad. I point out that its a diesel and his face dropped.

My Furby is only standard anybody know anything about these dagenham dustbins?????[/quote']

IIRC, similar power(ish) but petrol and a bit lighter. Someone else might do some more in depth research. At a recent car event I went to there was a stunt driver performing various manouveres in one of those STs - Went pretty well. :cool: