For Sale: Wardy's Octavia Mk2 Elegance 2.0TDI PD140, sensibly modified:

Wardy

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay guys, ended up being out of the country for 2 weeks :)

Some up-to-date photos now added, taken yesterday (31/03/14). These show my winter wheels, which are being retained. The car will come fitted with 17" Zenith vRS alloys - wheels and tyres in very good condition - tyres are Potenza RE050s.

Photos shown in Post #2

Any questions - fire away :)

I know Steve and the car without sounding gay both perfect. Buying a car on a forum is a minefield but one or two cars on the forum have been lovingly cared for , this is one! I had same springs and dampers and short shifter on my Octy as well they transform the car. This is the best kept Oct you could buy .

• Like 1

Any photos of the back seats ? 

Just curious how different they look to the front as they've been changed 

Thanks

They're the standard Elegance seats in the back - so in standard black. I did have the Mk6 rears but unfortunately they're a different size.

The fronts blend in perfectly though, I wouldn't have done it otherwise. Sitting in the car you wouldn't know they weren't OEM. And I also have the original front seats if you really want them, although I wouldn't recommend swapping back once you've tried the alcantara ones :)

Cheers,

Steve

I know Steve and the car without sunding gay both perfect. Buying a car on a forum is a minefield but one or two cars on the forum have been lovingly cared for , this is one! I had same springs and dampers and short shifter on my Octy as well they transform the car. This is the best kept Oct you could buy .

Thanks Alan - very kind :)

Hope it stays on here; it deserves to goto a caring home :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks Mike :thumbup:

Price reduction to £4850, to hopefully entice someone :)

Also, my usual offer when changing cars - £50 to a Briskodian recommendation that leads to sale :thumbup:

Cheers,
Steve

Going to check under the matress, might have more luck than the bank

Go check, you never know what you might find :)

Do you fancy a fabia in pt x .....

Sorry, no room for PX - not with the Yeti on its way :thumbup:

Just buy this then sell the Fab afterwards :D

Hi,

unfortunately I haven't done enough posts to PM but I am very interested in the Octy. I am based in Northwich, Cheshire where abouts in South Manchester are you?

Would it be possible to view on Sunday 13th? (If still available).

Many thanks.

Hi - I'm near Altrincham so not far at all for you. I'm around all weekend, no problem.

You need another two posts, then we can PM to discuss arrangements. Or leave a number or email here and I'll contact you.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

thanks for the reply, I will try and get in touch tomorrow afternoon after I finish work.

Just need one more post now I think?

Cheers,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - if you post up an email address or phone number I'll get in touch today.

Or make another 4 posts, then you can PM :)

Cheers,

Steve