rapid front grille

Hi guys!

I have been trying to get the grill of my spaceback to over tape it but i can't get it to come off.

I have taken the four (4) screws of but the bottom of the grill  and pressed the clips open in the top holes but it seems to be glued from the bottom to the front bumper?

Have i done something wrong or can it really be glued to the bumper because when trying to lift it off, the bumper seems to move with the grill?

It's not glued, its's clipped into the bumper. The manual says that you must remove the bumper and then detach the grill and its frame. Maybe you can unclip it without removing the bumper, but you have to be very careful not to break the clips.

• Like 1

It's not glued, its's clipped into the bumper. The manual says that you must remove the bumper and then detach the grill and its frame. Maybe you can unclip it without removing the bumper, but you have to be very careful not to break the clips.

That makes sense, thank you!