Air Conditioning Service

Phoned my local Skida dealer yesterday! Said it would cost £69 to service Air Con Unit! If it was with a service £39!! Don't need a service but they would not budge! They could not do it until first week in April!!!

So contacted my local mechanic £37 incl vat I sourced OEM pollen filter! Booked in for next week and saved money! Great ????

The car has had its 3 year service don't think they changed it on yr 2!? Is there a way of finding out?

Now it is getting warmer it's not efficient on cold settings I have Climatronic!

The car has had its 3 year service don't think they changed it on yr 2!? Is there a way of finding out?

Now it is getting warmer it's not efficient on cold settings I have Climatronic!

If the service and health check invoice is in the car it should show the costr of the Pollen Filter, £11-£15

If the Service cost about £180 or more it should have been done.

If it is a service plan and you never paid, they possibly diod not do it, but should have it is in the schedule

and they should not go be 

*If required*

http://skoda.co.uk/owners/service-and-maintenance/national-pricing/servicing

Playing the advocate here but why do you need an air con 'service'?

If it's blowing cold then it's fine.