BIG TROUBLE!

hi ive just bought a fabia vrs last week cut a long story short had a cold bought the car as i started to feel better :no: MASSIVE SHOCK!!!! the interior smells soooooooooooooo bad of cat **** i was pueking soo if any1 is selling their seats please let me no asap

After changing the pollen filter, get a big ol' tub of Bicarbonate of Soda. Apply very liberally to the carpets and seats, leave overnight to absorb any residual stinks and vacuum up.

http://ecofriendlythings.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/the-brilliance-of-bicarbonate-of-soda-odour-removal/

MY L&K smelled of dog... i used a rug doctor over and over and over then used the enzyme smell remover stuff. But I did it on hot days so it dried. dont let it stay damp, thats probably why it smells of cat... its left wet.

thank you very much people for your advice i did get the car valleted and smell has GONE :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: now i can drive without :sick:  now i can start modding

once again thanks to all.

• Like 4