New guy!

SPEEDYWEASLE

Hey all, 

been using the forum for a while now and found it very helpful so i thought i would pop a post on to say thanks for the tips. 

I currently own a 2006 Skoda Octavia Hatch 1.9tdi L&K in beige. 

I had a 2007 Passat Estate before this and it was a nice car. Was expecting the Skoda to be less of a car but i was completely off the mark. It has the DSG (auto) and thus i thought it would be boring to drive but in fairness its such a reliable and luxurious car to drive it really is the nicest car i've owned.

Ive attached a pic but not sure if i've done it right.

Just wondering what the best section to post in is, I'm looking to customising the exterior of the car slightly. I love the OEM and Euro look so I am hoping to get some pointers from fellows fans of this look and also looking for a nice set of lipped/rimmed wheels which are smaller than the 16's currently on there.

Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Cheers all!

post-107593-0-52347400-1396392631_thumb.jpg