Hi another new member Sheffield area

teltex

Nice one what a welcome first forum I've joined an its obviously the right one. mines a fabia vrs se.almost standard apart from miltek exhaust and 6k hid..have owned it 2 yrs great car.have seen a few vrs in the area will keep an eye out too let me know what you all run.Cheers again to you all. Tex

Welcome Tex :)

Fair few of us in Sheffield now.

Your the other side to me (Ecclesfield) but I do go to Rother Valley a fair few times when the weathers good.

Enjoy the site, it really is a great forum. Freedom membership is only £12 for a year if you feel like giving something back. You get extra forums, discounts, free stickers and more posting privileges such as editing and bigger signatures etc. Well worth it for a few quid!

All the best

Damo

• Like 1

Welcome Tex :)

Fair few of us in Sheffield now.

Your the other side to me (Ecclesfield) but I do go to Rother Valley a fair few times when the weathers good.

Enjoy the site, it really is a great forum. Freedom membership is only £12 for a year if you feel like giving something back. You get extra forums, discounts, free stickers and more posting privileges such as editing and bigger signatures etc. Well worth it for a few quid!

All the best

Damo

i think a south yorkshire meet would be good for us sheffield members because there is quite a few of us

Hi Damo thanks for the welcome rother valley is sound when its hot I'm on twice a day thanks to my dog .the full membership sounds good too dont know wots involved yet but its on the Cards soon definitely

• Like 2

Basically, when the shop is back running (sites undergoing new servers) you basically pay via paypal £12 for a years membership, or £20 for 2 years)

Then you get all the benefits of freedom (more forums and privileges, plus the ability to sell items. Free site stickers and more posting privileges. You may have seen some members names are green? Thats because they are paid freedom members.

Well worth it.

Your lucky to be on the doorstep of Rother Valley. Its beautiful!

i think a south yorkshire meet would be good for us sheffield members because there is quite a few of us

I have organised a few meets back in the day.

a good one at Meadowhall retail park and a couple of good ones at The Old Post Office pub j38 M1

Did one at Meadowfarm Pub at Ecclesfield, but only 4 showed up lol

For some reason South Yorks meets are notoriously difficult to get people to.

Its all west yorks etc. Leeds/castleford

Shame

Will definitely get to some local meets just got to fit em around family/work stuff .just had a quick look at the age group of you lads I think at 47 I am probably the oldest lol glad to see a good range though.

47 is a mere pipsqueek... After all 50 is the new 40!

Talking of 40, Im 40 in June eek! :D

Every meet Ive been to, age doesn't matter as the shared interest of cars brings people together regardless

Met some great folks through this site, right from teenagers, through to the really old end of the spectrum... like Brimma  :giggle:

Seriously though, a great mix of folk on here and most are friendly and welcoming

You'll be fine