Off to buy a citigo....what deals are people getting?

sniperpenguin

OK, I now that there isn't exactly a ton of margin in these cars, but what kind of discounts are people obtained from list?

Aiming to get a Citigo sport in white / black, with a spare / convenience pack (since the sort already has the glass and PID) 

Thanks

As far as I know, they've discontinued the Sport.  The Elegance is a very similar spec and in my opinion a better looking car.

Wait until closer to the end of the month since the dealer might have targets to meet.  Also, try a couple of dealers - you never know one may have stock they need to shift.

If you're buying new, then look for Skoda's 0% finance deal on PCP.

I got a discount of about £800 off list on my Elegance.  The dealer will tell you there's not much margin, that they can't budge, etc. etc. but I'd recommend seeing what deals are available via carwow and then speaking with your local dealer.

Just noticed this rise to 4.9%

Hope the 0% is still on ordered cars awaiting delivery

The deal that you signed when you ordered the car should be the deal you'll be getting regardless of whether the deal is still available when you take delivery of the car, it's part of the contract you signed when you ordered the car :)

Just been offered the following on a pre-reg'ed car in the showroom (zero miles on it, was registered 14 days ago).

• White Citigo Sport
  • Spare Wheel
  • 3yrs Servicing (oddly, has to be at their dealership)

for £10K ... thoughts?

Bear in mind the APR on ex-demo is 7.9 instead of 4.9 for new...that (the ex demo rate) includes 3 years servicing anyway, so they're not really giving you anything there?

Thanks for this phsroberts :) - May I ask the source of this info?

I found it on the Skoda UK site, but I've lost it now. Many dealers are advertising it- http://www.claybankmotorco.co.uk/finance_offers although it looks like its actually 8.9%

Claybank are advertising the 0% PCP on SE and Elegance models, maybe elegance with stripes kit? It'd save a fair bit of cash!

If you were on PCP, with a low deposit, the difference between 0% and 8.9% is about £55 a month, quite a lot. 

• Like 1

Skoda 0% PCP finished about a week ago now, 4.9% is the new rate. Because of that, I'd be aiming for a cool £1k off really.

Blimey that was close, I had no idea it was ending and the dealer never mentioned it - you'd have thought he'd have said something to pile the pressure on me?!  Anyway without the 0% I probably couldn't have afford it so I'm pleased I got in when I did.