Blue light/ clip

Finally got my car and have given it a good drive, and I am in love with it!

How every, got a couple of questions, firstly I have a blue light come on the dash, it goes of when the car has warmed up, what is this?

Also there seems to be a little clip on the drivers side a pillar, what is this because it is well annoying me, it's coming off later!

Lastly does anybody know what I can do in VCDS, i have a 60 plate 1.2 se.

Cheers

Hi

Not sure about the light but the clip on the a pillar is to display parking tickets instead of the flapping about on the dash.

Have a look on the VCDS forum pages for mod's, there are lots of threads about

:-)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Blue light for cold coolant temperature? Think it has that on your car, just means its up to temperature when it goes off ;)

Edit: beaten to it!

Edited by heners54

Aaah cheers I thought as much, I just don't have a manual to check. And I thought the same with the clip but it's going because I just keep seeing it in the corner of my eye.

Mine bothered me because it started rattling on poor road surfaces.... louder and louder... then it fell off haha

Aaah cheers I thought as much, I just don't have a manual to check. And I thought the same with the clip but it's going because I just keep seeing it in the corner of my eye.

save this and print it off https://mediaportal.skoda-auto.com/resource/documentation/manuals/en/Fabia/05-2012/Manual/A05_Fabia_OwnersManual.pdf

You could always ask your local Skoda dealer to order one in for you :)

Used ones go for silly money on ebay :o

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FABIA-HANDBOOK-OWNERS-MANUAL-2010-2014-/231197229442?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item35d46dc182