New Owner :) , SE Query

Hey All

I am in the process of buying a 07 Skoda VRS SE,it is in Racing Blue , leather seats etc, but 5 door?, but I can't see any numbers on the seat am missing something. should be picking it up on Friday.

this is the car here,

http://www.cowgatemotorcompany.co.uk/used-cars/skoda-fabia-1-9-tdi-pd-vrs-special-edition-5dr-dundee-201402061607930

sorry to bother you guys already , just wanting to make sure that I am buying a decent car.

Thanks for any help.

I'm a se onwer. The number will be imbossed under the vrs badge on the seats

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Cheers David, I had a look at the pictures of the seat on the website, I can't see any embossed numbers :/ what does that mean

Actually looking at that photo there could be one (maybe ending with a 9?), could be lighting - some are quite faint anyway - see example here:

car-43462-1266776530-img-0196.jpg

Edited by joncc

I think there probably are numbers there from looking at it. I would think it's unlikely that there's much untoward looking at this car. If they're not there then maybe someone else here would be able to explain/guess why - but if everything else checked out it wouldn't put me off - although I can think of no logical explanation for why they wouldn't be there!

I suspect you'll go and say 'yeah they were there'

Cool Cheers Folks :), Keep you posted, just sold my Corsa Limited Edition 11 plate, as I needed a diesel as I am moving further out of the city, been looking for ages and very good reviews on fabia vrs so be ever so faster than 1.2 petrol lol

Cool Cheers Folks :), Keep you posted, just sold my Corsa Limited Edition 11 plate, as I needed a diesel as I am moving further out of the city, been looking for ages and very good reviews on fabia vrs so be ever so faster than 1.2 petrol lol

Good luck with the viewing

I believe the prototype se doesnt have a number but correct me if im wrong.

IIRC the prototype owner is a bloke who lives in Cornwall, that car has one lady owner and is in Dundee.

As suspected Prototype - (No Number) Leeland (Cornwall, 23 Jan 05) - Confirmed by Skoda UK 16/06/2008