Wanted VAG Approved Garage Near Wigan

Darrenm72

• 3 weeks later...

AutoVolk in Chorley are highly well though of around here. I have taken all my previous VW's there, plus my current VRS. Ex-VW/Audi Techs and the Fred is really friendly and wont charge you for anything it does'nt need. 

• Like 1

Are you from wigan darran? I can highly recommend actons garage down wigan lane. Best garage i have ever delt with, friendly which sometimes you dont get at garages and they will not rip you off. They do a propper job and will talk you through and even show you what they have done. They have done many jobs for me and will be fitting my new 30mm springs next week

Lol i drive through orrell most days goin work in apply bridge. Ill look out for ya! Do ya live near catts gym?

Im confused? Lol darrenm72, thought you replied you where from orrell? So fabialousvrs your from orrell? And darren your from hawkley too? Really? Small world! Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from Billinge.

Small world indeed.

I used to take my SEAT to JVW at Haydock, and John who ran that now runs JJ's in Wigan. I think it's called JJ's VW and Audi centre. Always good quality and decent prices.

Based somewhere off Miry Lane I think,

(First post - i'll pop something in the newbie bit shortly!)