Amundsen and Galaxy S4 Bluetooth Audio Streaming

Hi All,

Got my Octavia vRS yesterday and i love it! One thing i can't suss out is how to stream audio files from my Samsung Galaxy S4. The phone is connected and hs 2 profiles, voice and audio so it looks like its connectd right but on the Amundsen it says no files can be found. If i open the music application on my phone the files are there so i can't understand why they aren't showing. Its like its not looking in the right file directory or something. Iv tried connecting with a USB lead but just get the same problem.

Any ideas?

I have the Amundsen and a S3, only one BT profile.

I can play my files from my external SD card without any problem from the steeringwheel with Bluetooth.

Sometime RTFM wil help. :giggle:

The phone is connected fine through Bluetooth as I can make calls no problem. Just tried the wife's iPhone 5 and the music played no problem. It wouldn't show a list of the tracks though, I could just play them and skip between them.

I'll check in the manual but don't think it has much on troubleshooting. It would be interesting to know if anybody else is able to use the Galaxy S4 with track listings though.

My S4 didn't work with the Columbus via bluetooth or usb when it was on ICS. However I have upgraded to kitkat and rooted it, and it now works fine on both playing from external sd of both mp3 and m4a. The tracks were transfered from itunes using isyncr.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Im on version 4.4.2 of Android. I left the Amundsen on Bluetooth today for a couple of minutes and it started playing then so it must have just been taking a while to load. The track listings still weren't showing up though which was the same with the wife's iPhone so I presume the phone's don't support this.

I think I'll get an SD card and do it that way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My S4 doesn't show track listing, not bothered as it makes the drive more fun with a game of music roulette.