FMIC pipes beading.

Hi all, I have a toyosport FMIC fitted to my vrs but the pipes pop off on full boost, mainly the pipe that comes straight off the top of the turbo. I went to a aluminium welding garage today and they said that they can't risk welding beads on the end of each pipe as they don't know the quality of the aluminium pipes therefore the risk would be that the pipes melt away. I was told I could bend back the ends of each pipe, so there'll be resistance against the clamps in case the pipes tried popping off. Could this work? Also, I've read members have beaded their pipework, and was wondering if anyone has any links to where I can get this done? I'm located in Birmingham btw. :-)

Thanks for the replies. Just had a look at the beader, looks really good. How much did you pay for it? And are there any issues if the intercooler pipes have bends in them?