Wind Deflectors?

Hi All

I'm thinking about buying a set of wind deflectors. I've read some of the previous discussions on whether they're worth having or not. I was initially thinking about Heko products because they seem to be (a) cheap and (B) widely available ( including the Heko website). I've now found Mick's Garage, and they have offers on G3 and Farad products, including a very useful video on fitting. Does anyone have experience of these makes?

Thanks

Les

Got some Team Heko ones on mine and they definitely look the part - good quality also. However, because they pull the seal away from the windscreen, I seemed to notice a considerable increase in wind noise, which was a bit annoying, but hey they look handsome!

I seemed to notice a considerable increase in wind noise, which was a bit annoying, but hey they look handsome!

Isn't their purpose to reduce wind noise?

Sent using my right thumb

I have the G3 from Micks garage on a MKII Octavia, very happy with them.

Just the fronts. Easy to fit, needed to 'bed in' for a day or 2 before the 'anti trap' windows worked properly.

Yeah, they're supposed to. I had some on my old Felicia and they worked well on that, but I think on the Rapid they pull the seal away from the window such that it seems to make it worse. :|

Isn't their purpose to reduce wind noise?

Sent using my right thumb

• 6 months later...

Love dragging up old posts!!!!

Looking for wind deflectors for my 2013 seat toledo, would you guys agree the rapid should be the same fit?

G

I have some  rapid ones for sale set of 4 NEW