gtb2260

I got a jabba sport one as you can see in the picture and you could see straight through it, wouldn't get very good filtration and in the end all them fine bits of dirty getting through will kill the compressor wheel. I'm running 270 bhp on the standard box and standard filter no problem. But I am getting a costom air box made to house a Honda s200 cone paper element filter

• Like 1

Biggest one you can get I think and its a twin pass cooler

looks really good I think I prefer to the airtec as its def bigger how long you had it and how long did it take you to fit? steve

looks really good I think I prefer to the airtec as its def bigger how long you had it and how long did it take you to fit? steve

airtec is the same size as seat sport intercooler airtec one is thicker two

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

airtec is the same size as seat sport intercooler airtec one is thicker two

but been told the  pipe work ain't up to much you got 1? any pictures fitted?

Took me a day to do but I did a few other thing egr and egr cooler delete boost gauge.... And I wasn't rushing

To be fair mate any pipe work will work as long you make it up right and tighten it right I ran darkside solid pipe work before and at to have it alloy welded a few times due to hit rubbing and putting holes in it then because I had a shallow sump fitted and the pipework hangs be low me sump so was catching all the time so there problems with most pipework mate

Yeah I have got one but going be running mine with darkside solid pipework ype9u9yh.jpg

would have bought 1 but they only sell the cooler no bracket to hold it in place shame really