May Meet.

Kenny130pd

WE ARE BECOMING THE LAUGHING STOCK IN THE BRISKODA WORLD. WE NEED TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER. FOR MEETS . I SEE LOADS OF SKODA,S IN SCOTLAND SO WHY IS IT WE CANT GET PEP,S TO GO TO THEM AND ITS NOT BECAUSE SCOTLAND IS TO BIG ?????????????? I THINK WE JUST BITCH ABOUT LOCATION TO MUCH.

Im happy to go to meets anywhere from aberdeen to inverness. Although when i tried to get a club stand together for elgin show and shine no one was wanting to show their car even though ive seen plenty of nice fabia vrs's around. In the end im displaying my car with scottish vag.

With a young family now,  I have different commitments and priorities than I did when I first joined this site and was happy to drive for an hour to stand in a car park with people I didn't know, making the same conversations about cars or the forum every time. Weekends especially have become more precious - as they get filled with various kids activities there's less "spare" time around

with the light nights coming upon us would people be interested in evening meets ?

Im keen but dont finish in aberdeen till 6 can get away at 4 if were not busy though and as long as im not on nights. And isnt too far away. Anyone got any ideas for a place?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

How about breaking it into sections as such on Scottish vag ? there are alot vrs's through the range throughout the west i think it might just be a case of promoting the site more to make other skoda owners aware.... that there is such a large number of other owners that would like to come together and have meets and exchange info and offer help and advice to others ?  

but on an other note, i would say i've attended a few Scottishvag meets and at one point there where more vrs octys than any other model there

Don't Scottish vag turn up their nose at Skoda's?

Well at the end of the day they are entitled to their opinions, but no, considering some of them said them selfs same car just different body which was a cheaper option at the time for the money.

They were happy enough with my octy vrs and johnno's furby vrs on the club stand yesterday in elgin :-)

Aye, they didn't even make us sit in the corner away from all the others we were smack in the middle.. Shame we couldn't get enough interest for a Briskoda stand though..

14351082843_6e33089d3c_b.jpg

• Like 1