Hi again guys, been a while since my last visit, been rather busy with work and the like :think: .

My furby had a little incident involving my garden gate earlier :sweat: , no massive amount of damage but rather annoyed with myself for hitting it, had been left  open from gardening and couldnt see it from my back window, (parking sensors currently not working, so no luck there either lol).

I am however unfortunately left with 2 of what i can only describe as 'nipple' dents in the rear bumper which i am not too bothered about as hardly noticeable. and a puncture mark on the lower part of the bumper which is rather more noticeable :wall: .

I have been looking at buying a diffuser for the furby for a while now anyway, and now seems as perfect time as any, just wondering if anyone could be so kind as to offer me some advice as to where to get one from, ive looked on superskoda although unsure if the one they sell would fit my model?

my furby is a:

Skoda fabia mk2 (pre facelift) 58' plate 1.4tdi.

Many thanks, vigyaz

Hmm, i was thinking they looked a bit on the expensive side. unfortunately the nearest scrappy to me has closed down for the usual housing estate boom... none on ebay either :think: .

i dont have a towbar so im guessing its a vrs diffuser then?

Bah, i still cannot believe i hit my garden gate :wall: .