Monte Carlo wheel touchup pen

Hello sorry if this has been covered already, I used the search but couldn't find anything!

Does anybody know what the touchup pen code is for the Monte Carlo alloys? I need one ASAP (today) after being forced up a curb yesterday :-( wheel looks a mess!

Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers will go to halfords in a bit and see. I haven't got a pic but I'll take one later it's about 1/4 of the wheel so it's quite a big hit :( nevermind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfords Peugeot pearl Black touch up pen matches brilliantly.

I've used it on mine as my last car was a black Pug 207 and had it left over in the garage.

Just done my front near side wheel after a fight with a curb in the car park at work, doh!!

• Like 2

I was also forced up a curb a while ago by a sodding range rover, must be well over a month back. I don't even notice the massive chunk missing now!

It was quite a big impact. Wonder if I should get the tracking done  :wonder:

• Like 1

i went to halfords and gave them the F7S code and they made the colour up for me! cost me £2.99 for a touch up pen, and the bloke who did it made to much so ended up giving me two pens for £2.99 chuffed because its a really good match :-) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I used my Halfords Peugeot Pearlescent Black touch up pen from my old car and it matches great, apart from the unevenness of the scuff you can't tell where the touch up is.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...