urgent help needed with Oil leak issue (oil in turbo/dump valve) !

I have had a problem with my vrs ever since i got it with being heavy on oil (petrol 2.0 TSI vrs) . never seen any drops on the ground. Went to fit my Forge dump valve spacer took the under tray off and its fil with oil and around the gearbox is oil and over most things underneath. went to take the 3 bolts out of the factory dump valve to fit the spacer, i took 2 out and one is almost out but its starting to drip oil out from around the seals ?? this shouldnt be normal should it. i feel as if i take the last bolt off it will pour out ??? Why would there be oil in the turbo ? Is it save to remove this valve completly to either drain it or fit the spacer ??? also how bad is this, i have a peter vardy 12 months warrenty

pics maby not the best as i tried to clean the oil up.

70EA729A-356F-49B7-AD60-9982E3FA87D5.jpg

FA3F8061-C418-423E-85CE-3CABEE726830.jpg

F215A752-C751-48EA-87C2-4060BC2FC9D2.jpg

Wasn't so bad from the dv but does seem to be a lot of oil dripping of the gear box but I don't think it's coming from it but the undertray directly below it has oil on it. Any ideas where oil could be coming from in that area ? Would explain my high oil consumption over the last 2 months

• 3 months later...

Had my crank seals replaced a few months back and car still uses oil. Had to stick in yet another 5 litres plus since seal changed. Only done about 1000miles since then. Going to take it back to the garage next week when I get a chance.