I'll try to come along again as long as I don't have to pay full price again!! :giggle:

Oh no did you? Didn't realise :(

I wanted to have a chat with you about your detailing as well this time if that's okay. :)

I wanted to have a chat with you about your detailing as well this time if that's okay. :)

Yes, no worries, which reminds me I must go out and wash the car!

• Like 1

Might not make this one pals. Currently in hospital no signs of improvement so unless you fancy relocating the meet to Southampton General hospital I'll probably see you in July.

Might not make this one pals. Currently in hospital no signs of improvement so unless you fancy relocating the meet to Southampton General hospital I'll probably see you in July.

That's a shame, hope you get better soon.  See you next time.

• Like 1

Touch and go but might be out for this now. On my 21 tablets a day... Yup that'll be me rattling into the car park!

If you think you're going to make it I might bring the ZT-T along to brighten up the car park. I might be a bit late myself a we're in London for a couple of days but we'll be back sometime tomorrow evening.

• Like 1

I know none of us speed :notme: but be careful, the rozzers are sniffing round the area

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11241912.Crackdown_on_anti_social_motorcyclists/

Thanks Lee 

Touch and go but might be out for this now. On my 21 tablets a day... Yup that'll be me rattling into the car park!

Only 21 ?, man-up and get your arse in the carpark, 7pm sharp LOVL

Only kidding but, it'd be great to see everyone though

• Like 2

Thanks Lee 

Only 21 ?, man-up and get your arse in the carpark, 7pm sharp LOVL

Only kidding but, it'd be great to see everyone though

24 now. It's not just the fabia that rattles anymore :)

Should come along, just read my new tablet info. Probably going to be hallucinating :)

• Like 1

Hello all,

I know this isn't the 'introduce yourself' thread, but thought I might pop along tonight. I've been reading the forums for a bit, but only just got around to joining...

• Like 1

Hello all,

I know this isn't the 'introduce yourself' thread, but thought I might pop along tonight. I've been reading the forums for a bit, but only just got around to joining...

Go for it. Make sure you park in the back car park if you want to be with the cool kids :)
  • Like 1

My apologies for not making the meet tonight, first time I'v never made it but some things came up I had to deal with. Hopefully Jerry and Sam conveyed my apologies and that you all had a fun time.

Details for the next meet will be up in the next day or two :)