Maidstone Meet - Jan 2016

lfc958

Sat 9th Jan 2016  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people.                            :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Anyone that is unsure of what this meet is about:- 

This is more of a social gathering in a relatively cheap pub / restaurant, ( see menu link above), there is no obligation to eat, you can just drink & chat if you wish, this is child friendly and during summer has an outside area to sit.

If you want to come along and are unsure of who or where we are then just pop along to the service desk & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins.

Edited by lfc958

• 2 weeks later...

We will be along.

Hi just asking. Don't wish to offend but is this another of those boy racer meet ups.......

Thanks Matt......

Far from it Matt, it’s actually quite civilised  :D

Also anyone know of a good mobile painter as by Monte had just been keyed down one side....

Thanks.....

Personally I wouldn’t touch a mobile painter with a barge pole... you can’t really paint outdoor with good results (by good I mean something that will be unnoticeable and something that will last)

You could do an awful lot worse than trying KDS he will not be the cheapest, but then the best rarely is.

Personally KDS is the only place I would choose to do any bodywork on my car.

• Like 1

I can only assume that is to put off those that just gather quotes with very little intention of having the work done?

I have never been charged for a quote... they do however request a deposit when you book the car ins this is to stop people booking the car in then going elsewhere.

They are not the cheapest for any of their work, but the best rarely are (their painter came from Ascari)

• 2 weeks later...

Matt - More of a social gathering ,sitting at a booked table, with an option to eat .

sit and chat generally about whatever, Car or non car , your choice,  Partners are welcome .

Hi just asking. Don't wish to offend but is this another of those boy racer meet ups.......

Thanks Matt......

Definitely not.

We meet up in a pub, we chat and eat.  Some just chat.

We stand around in the car park for 10 minutes (optional) and then go home.

Edited by BossFox

Many thanks to Richard for taking us out for a spin in his Tesla.

It really is an impressive vehicle (even with 3 passengers on board) and shows that no matter what the future may hold in terms of powerplants, there will always be people prepared to build high performance vehicles.

If the future is 'electric' then it might not be as dull as you might imagine.