Missing Extras

Hi, anyone out there with a Spaceback se or elegance spec ?, if so has your car got the sun glasses holder ?  cause my Elegance aint and according to the spec se and elegance should have ! Waiting for answer from my dealer, just wondered if all Spacebacks are missing this or is it just mine  ! :wonder:

I have a Spaceback SE and it does have the sun glasses holder.

What is missing from mine, which I find  a bit irritating, are the vertical dividers for the rear corners of the boot. I had them on my Fabia and used to keep spare oil etc in the pockets that the dividers created. Does anyone have them?

Pat

What is missing from mine, which I find  a bit irritating, are the vertical dividers for the rear corners of the boot. I had them on my Fabia and used to keep spare oil etc in the pockets that the dividers created. Does anyone have them?

This one's a long standing question, a few of us are missing those (I think you needed to order the 'storage pack' on the Liftback to get them, not sure about the Spaceback) and we couldn't work out what part number we need to order to get them... I haven't heard if anybody managed to order some yet.

If you ever find out, please let us know! :)

This one's a long standing question, a few of us are missing those (I think you needed to order the 'storage pack' on the Liftback to get them, not sure about the Spaceback) and we couldn't work out what part number we need to order to get them... I haven't heard if anybody managed to order some yet.

If you ever find out, please let us know! :)

Of course the solution is easy just simply ask your local Skoda dealer who are as helpful as they are knowledgeable...

Oh no, hang on, that was sarcasm.

Sent using my right thumb

• Like 3

My new Spaceback SE has a sunglasses holder.

Like Pat, I am irritated by the lack of vertical dividers in the boot. I raised this with the dealer just after I picked up the car. He made enquiries with their parts department. He advised me that they aren't available here in the UK as spares or accessories, and he couldn't find any part numbers for them. It's one of the few penny-pinching irritations with the car.

I know that Superskoda and SkodaDOP carry accessories for the Rapid - but not it seems the Spaceback. I recently emailed Superskoda with a query but they never replied. Does anyone know of any other online Skoda spares supplier on the continent? Is there a parts catalogue for the Spaceback?

Les

Hi, anyone out there with a Spaceback se or elegance spec ?, if so has your car got the sun glasses holder ?  cause my Elegance aint and according to the spec se and elegance should have ! Waiting for answer from my dealer, just wondered if all Spacebacks are missing this or is it just mine  ! :wonder:

Does your car have the glass roof?

Like Pat, I am irritated by the lack of vertical dividers in the boot. I raised this with the dealer just after I picked up the car. He made enquiries with their parts department. He advised me that they aren't available here in the UK as spares or accessories, and he couldn't find any part numbers for them. It's one of the few penny-pinching irritations with the car.

These items do exist, so it's not Skoda's fault but Skoda UKs for not speccing them. Do you have hooks in the boot?

I think the dividers might come with the "boot package" although it is not made clear what comes with that.

Well its not just me then!  I do have the glass roof but this shouldnt be an issue as the blanking piece is were the glasses holder should be, and mine also is missing bag hooks and rear dividers, the bag hooks are a big miss , the other half keeps moaning the shopping keeps falling over !  think I will have to get some bag hooks from Skoda to keep her quiet and I really miss the glasses holder as I wear glasses and keep a spare pair in the car ,so I think its badger the dealer time !!lol 

I've been using the hooks for the netting that are near the light clusters for my shopping bags lol, admittedly that only works for two bags but that's fine so long as I plan my packing to keep things I really don't want falling over in those two bags.

Can you order the bag hooks separately? Part number?

The lack of dividers/hooks is an even bigger issue in the liftback because the boot is so big!

I asked about the glass roof because I noticed another one with the roof didn't have the glasses holder. Could be someone forgot to tick the right box to enable the glasses holder to be fitted to cars with the glass roof.

The hooks do appear to be part of the optional "boot package" according to the Czech configurator, don't know if they can be easily retrofitted.

Edited by RapidRonnie

The boot hooks look as if you can retro fit on the Spaceback as there is a screwed in blanking plate where the hooks fit, its just a matter of  obtaining some .

Well it looks like I will be doing a Blue Peter job and making some dividers to fit...Where is that sticky-backed plastic?

The lack of 'curry hooks' was also an irritation having had them in my previous Fabia and found them useful.

Pat