Vcds running when driving

petrik25

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to vcds so still in learning proces.

cousin gave me his vcds as he changed cars to french makers so i am playing with this new toy.

It is full HEX-USB+CAN but it is one of those fixed. this one is to vcds software 11. 11.3.

I want to ask what can i find about car if it runnig(driving) while is still connected to pc.

thanks

ps:if you know about any great web sites explaing-teaching about vcds, sent me a link either here on pm

No problem using it whilst driving, you can then log any of the measuring blocks to file and look at the results in Excel or compatible spreadsheet.

No problem using it whilst driving, you can then log any of the measuring blocks to file and look at the results in Excel or compatible spreadsheet.

Any of the the measuring blocks? sorry which is?

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to vcds so still in learning proces.

cousin gave me his vcds as he changed cars to french makers so i am playing with this new toy.

It is full HEX-USB+CAN but it is one of those fixed. this one is to vcds software 11. 11.3.

I want to ask what can i find about car if it runnig(driving) while is still connected to pc.

thanks

ps:if you know about any great web sites explaing-teaching about vcds, sent me a link either here on pm

So a cheap Chinese pirated fake cable then.

So a cheap Chinese pirated fake cable then.

I missed the bit about being locked to a specific version, as that does indeed mean a cheap chinese illegal cloan.

Free cable or not, Rosstech who manufacture the genuine cable support Briskoda and we do not allow links or discussion of hacked software.

I'm afraid the only advice anyone will give you is to throw that cable in the bin, and buy the genuine Rosstech version. The fake cable could wreck your cars electronics.

The genuine cable will pay for itself in a matter of weeks, when you consider the price a dealer would charge to just connect their diagnostic equipment.     

• Like 1

I missed the bit about being locked to a specific version, as that does indeed mean a cheap chinese illegal cloan.

Free cable or not, Rosstech who manufacture the genuine cable support Briskoda and we do not allow links or discussion of hacked software.

Right so just to be on safe side better not to use it. specialy now when car is still in warranty.

Sorry mannyo, I didnt know about connection between Rosstech and Briskoda