whats goin on with my new springs! its higher!

Whats goin on here? Just had my 30mm springs fitted and its a mile higher! Not happy at all. Surly somethings a miss here? 20140523_161156.jpg

About 10 min ago. Bit worried about it be honest. Had cars lowered in the past and never seen one that high at first

Yeah front looks ok. Its just the back. Pi 30mm. Octy estate. Thats what it says on the box20140523_161212.jpg

could be how its sat on the drive etc, u sure there for a vrs if for a normal octavia could not lower at all cos vrs is lower anyway.  do you notice a difference in handling and body roll

No its nothin to do with drive. Yeah it handles better. Just feelin funny bacause the back is up

As the old original spring came off, did you compare it to the new lowering one going on?

Length, coills, thickness etc

Its amazing how often people modify,

only to discover they just modified something less than it already was modified ?

Just took it.for a drive. Deliberatly went over a speed bump, heard an almighty clunk and now its right phew!20140523_171834.jpg

• Like 1

must not have been sat right but looks good now whats the ride like a bit more harsh than standard.  where did you get your whiteline rear arb from and how much 

Pritty much as standard really. Cant test it proper yet with the rain and rush hour traffic. Got my roll bar from awesome on the black fri deal for 140 quid

• Like 1

Just took it.for a drive. Deliberatly went over a speed bump, heard an almighty clunk and now its right phew!20140523_171834.jpg

Sounds like who ever fitted your springs did not seat them right, I am glad that you have got it sorted now though.