pi 30mm springs. my thoughts.

Just had a set of 30mm pi springs fitted to my octy estate as some of you might know. Well after my initial worry because the rear springs wernt sat in the cups properly then seated them selves after a goin over a speed bump now all is well.

my first thoughts on looks is 30mm looks the perfect drop. It looks spot on. Not right on the tyres but low enough to look good but still be practical. And it should still settle a bit more.

The ride is pritty much standard. If anythin a bit smoother its just doesnt roll at all and feels much more stable and safer. Not had it on the motorway yet and also its wet so ill give it a more indepth test at weekend.

My conclution is everyone rants about eibach and h&r but honestly and you can ask the others who have fitted pi's there really good. I have never drove a car with the others fitted but i cant see how they can be any better then these. For the price if your a little nervous at risking it do it thats all i can say. I very nearly cancelled my order and went for eibach's. So glad i didnt. Im more then happy. £100 from ebay plus £140 fitting and geo to me £240 all in is a bargin.

• Like 2

Cheers chris. Thanks for the advice. Its you that pushed me to get them. You was right with what you said.

• Like 1

Just done a quick measure and looks like its down 30mm at back and 20mm at front. Still needs to settle though

• Like 1

To be honest in not sure. I think so. They said they had "set everythin up right" so yeah i would have thought so

• Like 2

Welcome to the P.i.club ;) no regrets putting them on mine and sensible pricing to boot.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to agree with the comments above, I absolutely love these springs. My Whiteline RARB turned up yesterday and was fitted today (Quite an easy job too - point to note some have said that these bars can sqweek, the bushes I received have been revised and now have Teflon in them). Now just got to get the wheels powdercoated and were done. 

• 6 months later...

Just thought id update this. The springs alone shot my dampers pritty quickly so just had some koni str.ts fitted and there great! Compliment the pi springs. Smooth ride handles well and looks perfect in my eyes. Just need some spacers i think now