E' Cigs.

Mr Ree

Been off the baccy for a record 11 weeks now. :dance:

Any other users out there?

What's your favourite flavour?

Just stocked up 5 for £20 which included a most surprisingly pleasant peanut butter!  :yes:  

After spending 2 weeks cooped up in hospital after having a stroke and getting diagnosed with a cack heart I found myself on the E-Cigs.

Didn't go for any fancy flavours just medium strength VYPE. Did the trick whilst I was in hospital and for a few weeks after, suffice to say I've now knocked them on the head as well.

I do keep it in the kitchen draw as a 'just in case', I'd rather take a couple of drags of that than SWMBO's Silk Cut.

• Like 1

Yep....I use vapour..been on it since Jan..mainly use real vanilla..with a drop of menthol in...it's great

Menthol the the strongest tasting by miles.

Strawberry mixed with it is most pleasant.

I'm an ex-smoker that always struggles when I'm out. Can you get e-cigs with NO nicotine? Are they harmful?

Yes. You can get the fluid with zero nicotine.

Just finished a bottle of Blueberry.

Whatever you buy, get quality.

I personally wonder what some of these market stalls are selling tbh, and DON'T leave the battery on charge overnight.

There have been a few cases of them suddenly combusting due to overcharging apparently.

Yes u can get no nicotine. Have a look at http://jacvapour.com. they also supply uk produced a.d made liquids...not cheap carp imported..so u know the liquid is good. Have a look on the site lots of good info. I wouldn't buy any liquid not produced in uk.

• Like 1

I'm an ex-smoker that always struggles when I'm out. Can you get e-cigs with NO nicotine? Are they harmful?

Don't attempt 'vaping' in a Weatherspoons btw.

They've banned them as it.......... "sends out the wrong message"  :notme:

They are also band on most Trains and Stations

Correct.

The do gooders are loving it too.

There is one garage I visit, and I've been TOLD not to vape on their forecourt outside as one of their employees is an ex smoker and...... "doesn't like it!"  :swear:

Yes, I was EXTREMELY tempted, but can't really afford to lose the custom. :devil:

Here's where I go....

http://www.no-match.co.uk/

As for them being harmful, well my favourite saying is that 'living is bad for your health, and you'll be at your healthiest with no risk of ANY  ailments or illness's at all when you're dead.

No doubt someone will be along shortly to shoot me down.  :notme:

Personal choice, end of, simple as.

I drink very little, but don't have any issues with regular consumptionists btw.

Edited by Mr Ree

Peel don't complain if u boil a kettle..when u use an e cig its steam NOT smoke. To get smoke you must ignite/burn something.so it's not smoking..as yet they have not found any passive problems..what are they going to do next ban boiling a kettle?

People are trying to quit smoking.this is by far they best why to stop. Even a recent study/survey (which was reported on by the news channels) has shown a60% rate of people quitting by using ecigs..are they going to ban coffee as well.because it is a addictive and nicotine in is no more harmful than caffeine...

• Like 1

Peel don't complain if u boil a kettle..when u use an e cig its steam NOT smoke. To get smoke you must ignite/burn something.so it's not smoking..as yet they have not found any passive problems..what are they going to do next ban boiling a kettle?

People are trying to quit smoking.this is by far they best why to stop. Even a recent study/survey (which was reported on by the news channels) has shown a60% rate of people quitting by using ecigs..are they going to ban coffee as well.because it is a addictive and nicotine in is no more harmful than caffeine...

Nobody's really had a moan on this thread yet, so hold fire.  :D

Nobody's really had a moan on this thread yet, so hold fire.  :D

Sorry..it just gets my back up..until if and when they find a health risk with ecigs why not leave us alone?  They need to curb all the alcohol abuse in youngsters a fair greater health risk than ecigs in my eyes. At least with ecigs we are not inhaling all the chemicals Tec and nor are we getting any tar 

• Like 2

On a footnote regarding 'do gooders'.

I got CAUGHT rolling a ciggy in Venice railway station on the platform a few years ago.

Had no intention of smoking it there, (signs everywhere)  but the jobs worth insisted I cease my 'activity' or he'd call the rozzers.

I carried on regardless, and he tried to confiscate my gear.

Bit of a verbal  barney ensued much to the amusement of passers by, and I was dragged away by the Rees collective.

In the dog house for 2 days after that . :devil:

• Like 1

The beauty of the 'No Match' shops (probably others too btw) is that they'll let you try out as many of the flavours you want before purchasing. (in excess of fifty now btw)

Really pleasant and helpful staff in my branch that I visit, and tell you something, if you want a successful business to run for a a while yet, I suspect, this has got to be the one if the location is right.

He's absolutely 'having it away' presently.  :sun:

'Weed flavour' is produced, but the owner of the franchise  is a bit p.c and won't sell it.

Edited by Mr Ree

Yeah, they don't give you cancer (probably???...)... Just burn your house down instead.  :o

(Disclaimer.... Your experience may differ.... These long term untested chemical

nicotine ingestion devices have zero negative effects cos we the manufacturer

and seller of them sez so on the packet innit... )

I also heard from some bloke down the pub that jumping off a cliff is excellent for relieving

nicotine cravings and making us less reliant on a rich oxygen source on account of suddenly

becoming a stain on a rock.

Alternative methods of quitting smoking include

a. Using your face to stop a bullet,

b. Playing chicken on roller skates going the wrong way up the nearside lane of the m4,

c. Drawing a cartoon picture of the prophet Muhammed eating a pork chop

putting it on you tube and then posting your home address in the comments.   

d. Telling anyone from the Israeli Special forces that 'They is a poof!'.

e. Putting stretch Wanliwingwongs on your Fabia vRS, paying an equally stupid numpty

to balls up the camber and then attempting to drive that briskly. 

f.  Doing direct access at 41 and buying a Kawasaki 650.

g. Suggesting to Mrs Grr that 'washing and ironing are womans work'

You get the picture. 

Here's the best advice you'll get. 

Just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit

Just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit just quit

Geddit? Goddit? Good. 

Tough love Ree! I'll give it to ya :)

If I can go cold turkey after 25 years then anyone can. 

You're better than this, just jack it in mate. 

Spend the money you're wasting on Vapping on a holiday instead. 

Much better use of the cash, and while you are away you

can give Mrs Ree what for with your new found lung capacity ;)

• Like 1

Been using ecigs for over 4 years, I consider myself a long term research subject.  :nerd:

An educational video for any curious folk on the fence.

Enjoy them while you can.

The Gov won't want to loose out on all that lovely tobacco duty so some reason will be found to tax them above VAT.

• Like 2