Any citigo owners going to skodafest

Mick 50

Hi everyone is there any Citigo owners going to skodafest at Stanford hall tomorrow ?

It's not far from me so weather permitting I'm going just thought it would be a good day out.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going tomorrow the weather is supposed to be cloudy with sunny intervals, so fingers crossed .Hopefully I'm not on my own lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did have plans for an outing tomorrow, seeing if I can convince my road trip buddy to go there instead, think it'll be a good day out but it is 153 miles driving  :o  think it'll be worth it though, it'll be my longest drive probably to date, still uncertain at the moment, also do you know what time its on till..? I'll likely be getting between 1 - 3 depending on traffic etc

Great day out at skodafest at Stanford hall today and here are the 4 citigo's left to right hyphons,59 hopper,mick50,chris c .Thanks for turning up it was very lonely on my own lol , it was nice to meet you all.

Apologies for bad attempt at blanking plates.

I hope I've got right photo now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-58676-0-66205900-1401040456_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I don't know why but I can't edit posts on my ipad on tapatalk I keep getting an error message now the right photo is on with plates badly blanked out :-)

I don't know why but I can't edit posts on my ipad on tapatalk I keep getting an error message now the right photo is on with plates badly blanked out :-)

Got the same issue told Colin yesterday look at help and issues section!
  • Like 1

It was my first outing today as a Briskodian and what a great day out it was, there was fantastic weather and met some really great people form the group.

Approaching the event I was slightly nervous and wondered if there would actually be another Citigo, but I quickly spotted a very shiny Citigo Sport and

was closely followed by hyphons and mick50 who completed our small Citigo Owners Area :D

I really enjoyed having a good chat and looking at each other's cars, I hadn't seen a sport model up close before and I was even trusted to partially dismantle hyphons car for him :angel:

I'm glad I decided to make the long trip today and enjoyed seeing others prove that our "city cars" can do long distance, glad to hear you all got home safely.

Great day out at skodafest at Stanford hall today and here are the 4 citigo's left to right hyphons,59 hopper,mick50,chris c .Thanks for turning up it was very lonely on my own lol , it was nice to meet you all.
Apologies for bad attempt at blanking plates.
I hope I've got right photo now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had a really great time at the event today and enjoyed talking to you all, the pictures look really good :)

Glad I managed to come down! I never caught the name of the guy who took the silencer off for me, sounds so much better than stock, thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

It's Alex ;) and no problem, I'm glad you had a good journey home, I hope it wasn't too loud haha

Edited by 59Hopper
  • Like 1